Yoga Diva Harahan - Awaken Your Inner Goddess
My Blog

YOGA POSES on beach

HANUMAN BOW, Instructor Karen of Yoga Diva Harahan in JamaicaKaren, Yoga Diva Harahan,  in HANUMAN pose.Karen, Yoga Diva Harahan, in SIDE WARRIOR poseKaren, Yoga Diva Harahan Instructor, in WARRIOR TWO poseKaren, Yoga Diva Harahan, in PYRAMID THREE pose Karen Scott, Yoga Diva Harahan, in RUNNER'S LIFTKaren, Yoga Diva Harahan, EXTENDED MOUNTAIN poseKaren Scott, Yoga Diva Harahan, on TriYoga Retreat in Jamaica, in MOUNTAIN POSEKaren Scott, Yoga Diva Harahan, in EARTH TOUCH pose, Jamaica.

12 Comments to YOGA POSES on beach:

Comments RSS
yoga for weight loss on Friday, September 05, 2014 6:56 PM
YOGA POSES on beach is very useful information for us, we hope that you always continue to post these type of information in future also.
Reply to comment

YOGA CLASSES on Wednesday, August 17, 2016 10:23 AM
I never see moves like that on my beach!

Chris on Sunday, March 29, 2015 2:34 AM
Karen, you're shared truly an amazing post. I like to do Yoga, though I perform my forms in home. Never tried to do in beach so far. I like the tactics showed in the images. Every way is very nice, & I believe to improve flexibility of human body such Yoga forms can keep enormous contribution. Cheers.
Reply to comment

Deni on Wednesday, March 16, 2016 10:25 AM
this is much helpful for the beginners & thanks for giving examples with the pictures. To keep our body fit and healthy, we should do it every early morning.
Reply to comment

Swami Maheshwarananda on Monday, June 06, 2016 6:50 AM
If you really want to do something different in yoga then follow this all poses and steps. It's really beneficial for our health.
Reply to comment

International yoga day on Wednesday, June 22, 2016 6:35 AM
Awesome bit of composing, I truly preferred the way you highlighted some truly critical and huge focuses. Much appreciated so much, I value your work.
Reply to comment

showed on Thursday, July 14, 2016 6:55 AM
Reply to comment

Rani on Thursday, July 14, 2016 6:59 AM
She looks so stunning with her Yoga exercise. I think I should do these all steps for me as soon as possible. Love to do Yoga. Thank you so much.
Reply to comment

sonalimim on Thursday, July 14, 2016 1:28 PM
I impressed, I need to say. Really not often do I encounter a blog that' both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you might have hit the nail on the head. Your thought is outstanding; the difficulty is one thing that not sufficient individuals are speaking intelligently about. I am very joyful that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.
Reply to comment

Whale Watching in Cabo on Thursday, December 29, 2016 8:27 AM
Nice post, I would like to request you to one more post about that Keep it up
Reply to comment

san jose del cabo on Thursday, December 29, 2016 8:28 AM
Thank you for sharing This knowledge.Excellently written article.
Reply to comment